SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

hmm

interesting how smash vids show how little the general population knows. I don't really get the point of this video, it seems like more of a youtube vid.

password: SHFFL, WD

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

original, fluid and simply awesome

This is an amazing flash because it is original, the animation is fluid and there is always something happening on the screen. Make something else thats original (not a sequel), Im sure it will be even more awesome.

Dont Try This At Home Vid Dont Try This At Home Vid

just that little bit unpolished

This looks like some of my movies, graphically, I wish you used the pencil tool instead of the paintbrush because it looks a little pixelated and the backgrounds should almost always use a thicker line than the things at the foreground, so don't use 1-point lines. In fact, until you get good at drawing (as in as good as something on TV), use something thicker for lines. I find that a clean way of drawing is to use the line tool and bend and minipulate the lines until they become the shape you want. Hope you found this review useful.

TheOriginalAnimatEd responds:

The pencil tool isn't as effective for freehand and FBF. A thicker background would bring more attention to the background than to the characters, and the backgrounds (despite being more appealing than in my previous Flashes) are terrible.

The Ma$sAcre The Ma$sAcre

great

This is by far the best collab I have seen. ways you caould improve are: make the whole thing stickmen, because you dont get the same level of fbf fluidness with people. My favorite bit was the lightsaber thing, the lighting effects were amazing!

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

fabulous

you know what my idea of heaven is? A place where you can watch decline 3 over and over, and after each time, have your memory wiped so you can enjoy it as much again

McDarnold's (Superseded) McDarnold's (Superseded)

I like your style

I like the simple style of this movie, its so nice and smooth. I also like the hands and how you animated them.

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

great drawings

The drawings are really good, TV quality, but the script is... bad. Many parts seem geared towards 8 year olds, that green woman talked too slow, and really "If you have any great ideas, now would be a good time"? You need a better script! That beginning dialogue had me pretty bored. I stopped paying attention to it except for looking at the pictures.

Anyway, this was great, better than whatever I can make, and it just so happens that the one "mistake" is the dialogue. Something funny may have been nice, but I suppose that wouldn't be too fitting.

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

front page!?

This really does not belong in the front page, nevertheless, it is a good flash. Some of the segments, I felt, were pretty bad, such as that one with the "ballmen" with no body.

Warrior Boarder 2 Warrior Boarder 2

good

Its good and all but I think that the characters should look less like they drank too much coffee

Bat on the loose Bat on the loose

good

to keep sound in sync, instead of having it as "event" have it at "stream"