Disorderly Disorderly

I beat the game after like 3 hours!

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

pretty cool

I actually beat the last boss but I died 200 times doing it

Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

graphics not so good, but that doesnt matter

My high score is currently 4895.1. Good game, improved on those other games but is lacking in the graphics part, but this is a game, not a movie, so graphics dont matter!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Truly deserves full tens

I finally beat this game! hooray, only on my seventh try or so. I suppose it could be better if it were longer, had save points, cheats and maybe the ability to play as "Dad".

Willy Wonka -Shoot em up Willy Wonka -Shoot em up

hahaha

too bad about the desist order thingy, roald dahl's dead! They're sueing you over his dead body! Anyway, fun game, but a little buggy with the shotgun thing. Next you should have more weapons, and options to switch to them.

Graveyard of Drunk Souls Graveyard of Drunk Souls

you can change the name from your submissions menu

good and fun and stuff

molkman responds:

I can't change it anymore...
it has been viewed over 50k times already

Nuclear Missle Nuclear Missle

add things

add enemies or something, and dont have an "again" button.

Turkey Mania Turkey Mania

yay

hooray, I won... I think. Are you supposed to run over them all or something, because when I ran out of hearts a text block came up and I dont speak whatever language that was. Anyway, the game was very boring! To make it better, you could have simply made the truck move faster, maybe increase the framerate or something.

ri0t1985 responds:

heh, you where supposed to miss them. but the language is in dutch, and it sais you died toomany times, click to try again :)
i probably shouldve edited that.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

great

this tutorial completes some of the things ultimate tutorial 2 was missing and I will probably refer back to this often while making flash. Check out my flashes too, I only have 2 on NG.

Helbereth responds:

I tried to get away from the normal tutorial subjects and delve into some uncharted - but no less useful - tutorial subject matter. I checked out your stuff and left reviews.

Thanks for the review, and good luck with your flash skillz!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

This is great

This is probably the best flash tutorial on NG. You are just missing one thing from the flash tutorial, a drawing tutorial.