SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

hmm

interesting how smash vids show how little the general population knows. I don't really get the point of this video, it seems like more of a youtube vid.

password: SHFFL, WD

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

original, fluid and simply awesome

This is an amazing flash because it is original, the animation is fluid and there is always something happening on the screen. Make something else thats original (not a sequel), Im sure it will be even more awesome.

Dont Try This At Home Vid Dont Try This At Home Vid

just that little bit unpolished

This looks like some of my movies, graphically, I wish you used the pencil tool instead of the paintbrush because it looks a little pixelated and the backgrounds should almost always use a thicker line than the things at the foreground, so don't use 1-point lines. In fact, until you get good at drawing (as in as good as something on TV), use something thicker for lines. I find that a clean way of drawing is to use the line tool and bend and minipulate the lines until they become the shape you want. Hope you found this review useful.

TheOriginalAnimatEd responds:

The pencil tool isn't as effective for freehand and FBF. A thicker background would bring more attention to the background than to the characters, and the backgrounds (despite being more appealing than in my previous Flashes) are terrible.

Disorderly Disorderly

I beat the game after like 3 hours!

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

pretty cool

I actually beat the last boss but I died 200 times doing it

Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

graphics not so good, but that doesnt matter

My high score is currently 4895.1. Good game, improved on those other games but is lacking in the graphics part, but this is a game, not a movie, so graphics dont matter!